Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Why should I build a modular home?
Modular home offers many advantages over traditional building techniques. One of the most important advantages is the high level of quality assured by modular construction. The precision construction and effective process control during factory construction results in a better built modular home.
The overall efficeincy of modular construction results in tremendous cost savings.
- Overall building time is reduced by concurrent site work and home construction. This also allows for reduced interest on construction finincing.
- Our Skilled work force has years of experience in the building industry and works year round within our facilities
- Environmentally consious by utilizing engineered construction materials through effective recycling.
- Modular construction reduces the possibilities if cost over-runs.
There are many factors that contribute to the overall quality of a modular homes.
- Since construction takes place in a controlled environment, building materials are stored inside and are not exposed to the harmful effects of weather or vandalism.
- Each modular home is built with quality brand name products from such reputable manufacturers as Congoleum, Aristokraft, Anderson, Delta, Certainteed, Owens Corning, General Elecric and more.
With construction performed in the factory, Superior Builders offers a greater potential for quality through standardization procedures and factory based inspections.
- All of modular homes are built to meet national, state and local codes. A data plate is issued by a third party inspection agency (PFS) to ensure that all codes are met.